Monday, August 18, 2014

Lilly After Party Sale!


What is better to brighten a Monday morning than a huge Lilly sale? Absolutely nothing. I already know you know about this sale, because it's huge, so I'm not going to tell you that literally the whole summer collection is on sale and that the deals are amazing.

I've had my eyes on the navy Walsh Eyelet Shorts for quite sometime this summer. When I saw they're on sale for just about half the price I may have accidentally splashed coffee all over the place, then immediately added them to my tote and checked out.

I'm so glad I finally got a hold of these bad boys! Can't wait to style these for the rest of summer! 

Anything you have your eye on?

1 comment:

  1. I bought a belt for $19! Such a great steal.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...