Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Spring!

After enduring a very cold and snowy winter in southern Ohio, I am more than excited that the weather is finally starting to warm up (we're talking 50s... really not all that warm). However, the sun is shining and the snow is melting so I really can't complain. With all my free time over spring break and a guaranteed job this summer, I've been doing a little online "browsing." All the pretty pastel colors have really gotten me excited for the spring!

Here are some things that I've been absolutely loving.

Spring pastels

Lots of sea green, light blue, and soft pinks from J.Crew make me a little more hopeful that nicer days are ahead. Plus how cute are those herring bone shorts? Dying.

What colors are you loving for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...