Friday, March 29, 2013

The Month of Aries

Lilly introduced an adorable new print this spring called Written In The Stars, featuring horoscopes for the different star signs!

Written in the Stars 

So fun! When I was interning last summer, before I sat down at my desk my morning routine consisted of chatting with the sweet old receptionist, getting a nice big cup of coffee, and checking my horoscope. I was always surprised with how accurate it actually was. When it told me I would have a 5 star day I usually did. I'm not a particularly superstitious person, but descriptions of an Aries seemed to describe me perfectly too. Aries are known to be energetic, fiery, determined, and impatient. All perfect representation of my personality, both good and bad! I've also noticed these characteristics in other Aries' as well, so the stars must be true, right?! Either way, I was totally excited when Lilly posted a 5x5 of the ram:


I'm a huge fan of their 5x5s, they're always so cute. Anyway, I really like Lilly's new line. A new print is released for each sign, making for great personal gifts. And it gives us all something to look forward to, what could be better? 



What do you think about Lilly's Horoscope line?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...