Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Holiday Season!

This time of year is great for so many reasons. I love all the pretty ornaments, sparkly lights, making snowmen, giving gifts and of course holiday parties! What could be better than putting on a sequin skirt, big jewelry, some fun heels, and partying with friends and family? Nothing, in my book.

 Yesterday my family had our company Christmas party at a really pretty country club. My mom and I went in the photobooth and played around with some of the props, it was so fun!
 
Get ready for a photo overload, of course I had to take lots of pics. I'm wishing I had KJP photo skills right about now!
The Christmas tree in the foyer was gorgeous! 

My mom and I in front of the tree. 

Pretty fireplace

I loved these gold reindeer centerpieces

I wore a little black dress with a fun crisscross back paired with a J.Crew necklace and strappy heels! 

Crystal brooch necklace
This necklace is gorgeous, I absolutely love it

Last but not least, I've been getting the OPI gel manicures, and I recently got black polish with gold ombre glitter, I think it'll be just perfect for New Years! 

How is your holiday season going?

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress and those nails, so festive! Thanks for sharing your pictures, they're beautiful!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...