Monday, April 8, 2013

April Showers...

This weekend was the first this year that it was above 60 degrees. Yesterday it was actually in the 70s! To celebrate, my boyfriend and I took a walk around campus and a nearby cemetery (it might sound creepy, but it's actually really pretty). It was a lot of fun, but on the way home we got stuck in the rain. The downpour got me thinking I could really use some new accessories for the upcoming rainy season. I went to Polyvore to put together some cute must-haves for rainy days, and decided on monogrammed raincoats and fun jelly flats. My hair frizzes really badly in the rain too, so I also included some hairstyles to keep things in control.
Rainy Day Must-haves
North Face raincoats are my go-tos, I have one in white that I wear on rainy or really windy days. They are nice and light and go with everything. My sorority, Pi Phi, also has the last one with our letters on it. Definitely a must if you are Greek. And who can resist a monogrammed jacket? I LOVE the color. Jack Rogers and Tory Burch also make jelly sandals and flats which are perfect in the rain. And if it's muddy out, you can just wipe them clean!


What are some of your rainy day must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...