Monday, April 22, 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty... one!

With my birthday being two weeks before finals (EVERY year... sigh), of course I decided to write this post in order to procrastinate starting final papers. It was last Tuesday to be exact, so of course you could find me at the bars, for the first time legally, on Monday night. It was so much fun! My awesome boyfriend, little, roommate, and two other friends came out with me. Even though the bar was completely empty besides us it was an amazing night and I'm so thankful for my friends! I got some very awesome, and very sorority inspired gifts that I'd like to share with you.

Here's the haul all together-


The huge balloons are from my momma along with with chocolates and wine/shot glasses, my boyfriend got me a bouquet and a new Vera wristlet, my aunt got me a set of different Absolut shots and also a bouquet, and my little got me pink sparking wine. I was wayyyy too spoiled.



My mom picked out these super cute glasses by Lolita on Piperlime (another obsessed but that's a post for another day). The wine glass is covered in shoes and purses and is called Shopaholic, Too. The shot glass is called "21." Both have recipes on the side/bottom, very appropriate for a 21st :) They have a TON of other glasses on their website too, for every occasion possible. It's definitely worth a look if you're in need of a good gift. 

 

My big and I share a sick, sick obsession with monograms and this is what she got me. Monogrammed wine glass and a crew neck, both from Etsy! I'm so obsessed I can't handle it. I love monograms, they're the perfect way to customize any gift for a friend or even yourself! The monogram on the crew neck is white and pink chevron. Love love love. 

I might be a bit slow to post over the next two weeks but I'll do my best :)

What's your favorite gift you've received?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...