Thursday, August 8, 2013

Anthropologie Finds

Last night I met up with a friend for dinner and drinks at this great restaurant called Paladar. I've never been there before but the food was absolutely delicious! I got the Chimichurri Portobello Grill which is a portobello mushroom on top of spinach and rich. So. Good. Oh, and the blueberry lemon mojito was delish as well.

Like a little (alcoholic) fruit salad in a glass. 

I picked up these bad boys from Amazon as well, and was super excited to wear them for the first time. Only $9 too! 

Anyway, after dinner we stopped into Anthropologie and I decided I had to create a lust list because I saw so many things that I loved. 

1 | There were SO many cute books in store that I wanted to buy all of them and stack them on a coffee table. And maybe read some too ;) But really the covers are all so pretty. I flipped through (and fell in love with) The Gospel According to Coco ChanelLunch in Paris, Paris Street Style, and Les Petits Macarons.

2 | You can never go wrong with a stripped tee. I like the little details on the Fairfield Top - the leather pocket and button-up back make it special!

3
| I saw the Cadet Argyle Satchel on display and fell in love. I LOVE the color and the tassel on the zipper!

4 | Anthro's perfume bottles are so pretty and delicate. I saw a set of three in the store and thought they would look so great on the mirrored tray on my vanity!

5
| Prettiest teacup set ever. Makes me want to sit on a terrace overlooking the countryside and sip fine tea. Haha.

Hope your Thursday is going fabulously! 

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these! Especially the teacup set :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to anthro in so long, you're making me need to go! xx

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did the same thing at anthropologie the other day! I kept taking pictures of everything I wanted and I ended up having like, 20 pictures!

    -Olivia
    prepessentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of those perfume bottle from Anthro and LOVE it- perfect accessory for my dresser! :)
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...