Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favs 8/16

Happy Friday! I hope your week was fantastic and your weekend is going to be even better! As I mentioned in my last post this week was super busy for me, I packed everything up and moved to school! I'm finally feeling pretty settled besides forgetting a couple items at home, oops!

Anyway, here is what I'm loving this week.

1 | Loafers

When loafers first started getting popular I wasn't sure about the look. To be honest, I thought they were just plain ugly. Like, a smoking slipper? What? However, the style is starting to grow on me and I'm now coveting the J.Crew leopard pair!

2 | My kitchen! 

I'm having so much fun decorating/setting up my new apartment, and I'm in love with my kitchen! To be honest I'm really just psyched about the fact that I finally have a dishwasher at school. Yay! 

3 | DIY Vases
created at: 06/27/2012

I love the look of these vases; colorful, simple, and chic. I'm always looking for cute new, and easy, ways to decorate and these look great! Check out the DIY here

4 | Ben's Garden Trinket Tray

Definitely words to live by. This tray from Nordstrom would look so cute on a coffee table or vanity.

5 | Dream Closets

Closet

I'm swooning over all of the gorgeous dream closets on Pinterest. I love this closet for the mirrored top on the dresser and the Moroccan tile wall! So pretty! 

What are you loving this week?
Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This week I am loving my finally finished ruby slippers (wore them for opening night yesterday and it went great!), some new pens I bought, and my customized binder covers! I really love the loafers by the way :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also coveting a pair of those leopard loafers from J. Crew! So chic!!

    Xoxo,

    Christine
    girls-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those monogram slippers! I want I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love loafers! I think they can look so adorable with boyfriend jeans and a button down! Perfect for any season.

    As for the closet, my dream closet is the one from the Sex and The City movie! Swoon. That closet is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...