Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchases

Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is kind of like Christmas. I get super excited the night before because I can't wait to see what great new items are on sale. The best part about the sale? They are designer items for next season! Prices go up tomorrow, so I hurried into Nordstrom and picked up two things:


I've been dying for a Kate Spade watch for so long, and when I saw they had them on the sale I had to do it! They are originally, like, $230? And I got mine for $150. Couldn't. Resist. Unfortunately they are no longer on sale online, but I know they still had them in stores by me! While I was there I also saw the Tasha stretchy chain link bracelet and had to pick it up. It was only $18! My wrist is so tiny that I have serious issues finding bracelets that fit, but this one is stretchy and actually works for me! 

I'm so so happy with my purchases, and literally loved so many of the sale items. From Michael Kors watches to Tory riding boots, it was so hard to resist buying out the whole store ;)




Did you buy anything from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year?
PS- Hope you're liking the new page design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...