Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back To School Essentials

One week from today I'll be moving into my new apartment at school! I love move in and I can't wait to get back. The beginning of the year is great because the weather is nice, people are outside on their porches, and everyone is just plain excited to be together again. 

I will be a senior and yes, I'm totally depressed about it. School is my happy place and I don't want to leave! However I am excited to see where the next step in life takes me. ANYWAY, for those of you also going back to school (or starting for the first time!), I've put together a list of essential items for making it to class in style. 


Tote | I use a Longchamp Le Pliage to carry around my books for class and love it. I can literally fit anything and everything in this bag, it's great. If you're looking for recommendations, check out this post!

Rain Jacket | I can't even tell you the amount of times it has started to rain while I've been in class and I get suck walking home in a downpour. I've learned the hard way to bring a rain coat with me, just in case. I use a North Face rain jacket, but I also love this monogrammed jacket from Marley Lilly, or this one from Etsy!

Supplies | One of the best parts of starting a new year is stocking up on new school supplies. Fun pens, pencils, and other desk accessories make taking notes and writing papers so much more enjoyable.

Agenda | I don't know where I'd be without a planner! I literally can't remember anything unless I write it down. I use it to keep track of assignments, sorority functions, and football games too! Some of my favorites are the Lilly agendas, the new Kate Spade agendas, and May Books!

Hydration | I seem to enjoy life more when I have a drink in my hand. Whether it be coffee, water, or Diet Coke, it helps me get though class. I like this monogrammed Tervis tumbler, or this one from Etsy. Of course I couldn't leave out a monogrammed to-go Wine tumbler! So awesome!

Comfy Shoes | Comfy shoes are crucial for walking to class, especially if you're running late (like me 90% of the time). Comfy sneakers, sandals, or ballet flats are my go-to.

What are your BTS essentials?

2 comments:

  1. Love this list! I completely agree, especially about the rain jacket! :)

    -Olivia
    prepessentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good list! I love carrying water with me at school. I usually carry mine in a Lilly tumbler:)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...