Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Currently Loving: iPhone Cases

After my beloved iPhone bumper finally met its match last week, I've been on the hunt for a new case. I'm currently using the Kate Spade Le Pavillion Hard Case as a temporary replacement and I don't really like it. Don't get me wrong, it's cute, but it doesn't snap together all the way, the polka dots are chipping off, and it keeps cracking! I've been searching for a new one that is both cute and functional, here are some of my top picks! 

What case do you use?

3 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with the bonjour case, but it isn't made for the 4s! :(

    xoxo
    makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a Kate Spade case!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bonjour case! I currently use a Lilly Pulitzer one and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...