Thursday, July 18, 2013

Everyday Summer Makeup

The weather has been crazy this week, it's been over 90 degrees every day and soo humid. If I step outside for more than a few minutes I can already feel myself starting to get sticky! On days like this keeping your makeup looking fresh is definitely a challenge, but it is doable with the right products and the occasional mid-day touch up. I wanted to share some of my favorite make up products to help you stay pretty and fresh even in this ridiculous heat! 

Face
bareMinerals Foundation - I love this foundation because it gets rid of any shininess that may occur during the day, it is lightweight, and even has SPF! I always try to stick to products with SPF in the summer to protect my face as much as possible. No wrinkles, please!

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer - I put this moisturizer on after I wash my face in the morning, it keeps my skin from looking dry but is also oil-free so it doesn't get shiny. It has SPF too!

Blush - I love fresh pink blushes in the summer, especially ones with a little shimmer.

Eyes
Long-Wear Eyeliner - Stays all day even in the heat! I like to wear waterproof too, never know when you might decide to run though a sprinkler ;)

Urbran Decay Naked 2 Palette - Natural brown/gray shades with some shine are perfect for summer.

Eyelash Curler - This is just a given. Curled eyelashes are the way to go!

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara - I like this mascara because it doesn't look too thick on your eyelashes, but it makes them look long, full, and so pretty!

Lips
Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm - This lip balm adds a little color to your lips and also smells like strawberry :)

bareMinerals Moxie Lip Gloss - I like the bareMilerals gloss because again it adds a little color but also makes your lips look really shiny. It has a little menthol that makes your lips tingle (which I like) and stays on super long! And I like that it's not sticky. 

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Also adds a nice natural color and keeps your lips hydrated and protected!

I hope some of these suggestions will be helpful when looking for new summer makeup!

What is your favorite makeup to wear in the summer?

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the items you listed with SPF! I have extremely delicate skin, so I always make sure I wear something with SPF if I know I will be out in the sun a lot!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...