Monday, July 15, 2013

Tuckernuck Look-Alike Style


I absolutely love this professional look from Devon at Tuckernuck, but of course it's extremely expensive. She is wearing the Two Penny Blue Linen Blazer paired with the Lele Sadoughi Falcon Necklace, both for hefty prices of over $300. So, to get this look without paying the price I did some searching for look-alikes. I found two pieces that I think would work fabulously.
Compared to the original, BaubleBar's Gold Spotted Jaguar Pendent and this gray blazer are way more affordable. AND they look very similar to the originals! I would pair with white pants or even a pair of dark jeans. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this look as well! It's perfect for my job as an admin assistant with a pair of trousers or for school with dark wash jeans. Thanks for scoping out more inexpensive options!
    xo,
    Charlee Anne @ The Preppy Graduate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...