Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Best 4th of July Outfits

The best day of summer, aka 4th of July, is tomorrow!! A day to go all out and show your love of America through red, white, and blue everything, sparklers, fireworks, and backyard cookouts. This year I will be enjoying fireworks downtown over the river, and going to a baseball game on the 5th for even more fireworks! You can bet I will take full advantage of the holiday by prancing around in my most patriotic ensemble. I've included some of my favorite 4th of July outfits by different bloggers, all are great inspirations for putting together something star-spangled. 

I also created a few of my own looks that are perfectly patriotic. I love mixing and matching red and blue accessories, but in an understated way. Enjoy!
Baby You're A Firework! #1
Red accessories with a stripped blue sundress and Kiel James Patrick anchor bracelet. 

Baby You're A Firework! #2
I'm in love with Kate Spade's Sweet Spot necklace. It looks just like a firework!

Baby You're A Firework #3
Of course I couldn't leave out a patriotic hair bow! 

I'm wearing this huge one at work today for casual day.
I love making bows and I'm considering a giveaway if anyone is interested!

How are you celebrating the 4th?

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the first and last outfit you created! I have been really into dresses lately; I have so many!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, just followed on bloglovin'! & I'd love a giveaway!

    makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...