Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Overview (Chicago!)

This weekend I went to Chicago! I was there from Thursday until Sunday to visit my boyfriend and we did so much that I'm still exhausted. We went to the Shedd on Friday, and Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville on Saturaday. Chicago is an awesome city, I love just walking around and finding fun new things. Unfortunately it was chilly and rainy when I was there, and I packed mostly summer clothes. Obviously that was a fiasco but we made it work. Here are some highlights of the trip!

The view outside the Shedd is awesome!

Glazed and Infused in Lincoln Park! I got the Vanilla Bean donut. Soo good! 

Outside the Lincoln Park Zoo

Another great view from the zoo

My boyfriend and I in Wrigleyville! 

O'Hare is seriously the coolest airport. There are so many artsy touches! 

It was a lot of fun, I can't wait to get back! Hopefully next time it will actually be nice out! In the mean time, it feels great to be home and to catch up on blogging! 

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...