Monday, July 1, 2013

Stella & Dot Necklace


Being a Pi Phi, I've had my eye on the gold On the Mark necklace from Stella & Dot for some time now. Lots of my sorority sisters have this necklace because our symbol is the golden arrow, and this one is perfect. I love the simplicity of the arrow and the adjustable clasp. It's great every day jewelry, it can be worn with just about everything!


The necklace came in the cutest packaging too. The outside slip-cover was an adorable offset chevron print which slides off to reveal the box itself. I was greeted with a "hello gorgeous!" So fun!


I love when stores use creative packaging, I feel like it improves the whole experience of buying. It's like you're receiving a gift, even if you ordered it yourself!


I'm definitely loving my new necklace! It'll be great to layer with other necklaces too!


Have you bought anything from Stella & Dot? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute necklace! I have never bought anything from stella and dot before, but I just checked out their site and they have some really cute items!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...