Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Favs

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was hot and sunny and filled with late-night trampoline jumps, walks through lightening-bug-filled parks, online shopping (what else is new), and mosquito bits, lots of mosquito bits. I'm looking forward to spending time with fam this weekend and just relaxing!

Here are some of my favorite things this week- 
Iced Coffee - It's been ridiculously hot this week, so iced coffee has definitely been my go-to!

Fall Fashions - Is it stressing me that that we're already thinking about fall? Yes. Do I still love seeing what's new for the season? Absolutely. Check out these fall previews - Tory BurchJ.Crew FactorySimply Soles,  Piperlime - I spy leather and suede!

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - Great deals on Kate Spade, Frye, MAC, Tory, and more. I purchased the Kate Spade Gramercy Grand watch in gold, and although I was sweating when I hit 'checkout' I'm so happy I finally caved in and bought it. I couldn't resist almost 35% off!

Cookie-For-One - This recipe for the Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One is genius!

Back To School Shopping - I love stocking up on fun new things for the upcoming school year. I love these pencils, this notebook, and these fun push pins.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...