Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Currently Loving: Design Darling New Arrivals

I'm currently loving Design Darling new arrivals! My love of Design Darling originally bloomed when I was looking for cute ways to organize my desk. They have lots of fun and unique items that give your space some personality. They also have lots of cute decorations and knick-knacks for your home or apartment, and even jewelry!

Here's what I'm loving from their new arrivals -
Currently loving

1 | Miami Necklace
2 | "Hustle" Gold Foil Print
3 | Nautical Map Coasters
4 | Ric Rac Serving Set

Those coasters would look so great on a coffee table, don't you think? And I would love to hang that hustle print in my apartment, great motivation to get things done!

Here's how I would style the statement necklace, dressed up or down!


Work Statement Necklace
Pink and mint

For work I would pair it with a simple but sleek striped skirt and black accessories, and for a more casual look I'd pair it with pops of light blue and maybe a monogram or two :)


Which is your favorite? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...