Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kate Spade Home

I absolutely LOVE the fact that Kate Spade designs accessories for pretty much every aspect of life. From clothes, to shoes, to bags, to even accessories for the home. I know that I'm jumping ahead a bit, but in less than a year I will be a college grad and (hopefully) on my way to owning my own space. Believe me, it will be as girly as can be, and I can't wait!

Here are some home accessories from Kate Spade that I'm totally loving:

Kate Spade Home Accessories

Say The Word Seize the Day Mug
Polka Dot Vase (similar)
Two of a Kind Hiball
Ivy Stripe Towels
Market Street Dinnerware 
Flatiron Flatware 

Many of them are available at Bed Bath & Beyond which makes life that much easier. I have a feeling there is going to be a pink and/or polka dot theme throughout my apartment!


What are your favorite accessories to make your home special?

1 comment:

  1. I adore that dinner ware!! If only I could find an excuse to replace the ones I have... I have a set of really cute Kate Spade bed sheets that are white with lime green polka dots. I love them!
    xo,
    Charlee Anne @ The Preppy Graduate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...