Friday, June 28, 2013

Play Date

Yesterday evening I went downtown to the Playhouse District to see Guys & Dolls with my lovely mother! Every once in awhile we have a "play date" and head to the city to see a show. It was lots of fun, we stopped in a cute bistro down the street before hand and had some time to enjoy the city. The weather was also great so I got to break out one of my favorite sundresses.



Here is a breakdown of what I wore, it was perfect for a night downtown! 



What do you think of this look?
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the outfit and I also love plays too! I am interning as an assistant director right now and I have always loved going out to see plays and musicals with friends and family :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun job! Going downtown to see plays is always the best. Thanks for reading!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit (& I love Guys and Dolls)! It's summery and cute for strolling the streets but dressed up enough for a matinee or evening show! I'm going to Stratford in August for a girl's weekend with my mom and we're seeing a show & a musical :) Definitely going to use this outfit as inspiration.
    xo,
    Charlee Anne @ The Preppy Graduate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...