Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekend Overview

Wow it feels like so long since I've posted! This weekend has been SO busy but full of lots of fun things. First, HAPPY SUMMER! The longest day of the year was on Friday and, like I mentioned in my last post, I threw a summer solstice party! Here are some pictures:

The table - complete with fresh flowers, sparklers, and lots of yellow!

The centerpiece - Vase with flowers and lemons and sparklers


Sparklers tied with gold ribbon

Sitting area - Mason jars with candles


Everything all together!

Yay lights and balloons!

It was lots of fun! We had lots of different appetizers and ended the night with a bonfire, s'mores, and sparklers. Definitely the perfect way to kick off summer. If you want to see more of my party planning, check out my board on Pinterest!

How did you celebrate the first day of summer?

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH an adorable party! I love the yellow & pink together! I used a similar color scheme for my friend's bridal shower last summer. It's so fun & refreshing!!
    xo,
    Charlee Anne @ The Preppy Graduate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...