Thursday, June 27, 2013

Factory Shopping

Even though my closet is literally overflowing, I feel like I never have anything to wear. But really, what girl doesn't have this problem? I've especially been having a hard time with work clothes because I actually need real business casual outfits, not the "business casual" outfits I wear to formal chapter (i.e. leggings, riding boots, and a blouse). That doesn't cut it in the real world, unfortunately. So, I headed to J.Crew Factory and they're having a sale!

Here's what I ordered-

Recent purchases

1 | Sleeveless Popover, white (back ordered and no long available online!)
2 | Wide-Stripe Mini, navy ivory
3 | 3" Chino Short, neon azalea

I can't wait for them to arrive! Unfortunately the popover is sold out and back ordered until sometime in July. But the skirt and shorts are on their way! I think the skirt will be perfect for the business casual looks I've been working on. I also couldn't resist the hot pink chinos :)

Have you made any recent online purchases? What did you buy?
Let me know in a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I love this skirt! Very cute! I had a work wardrobe that was perfect for fall and winter but then when late spring & summer hit I needed to go shopping because I just didn't have anything appropriate for the office AND the warm weather!
    xo,
    Charlee Anne @ The Preppy Graduate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...