Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Currently Loving: Wedges!

Wedges are a huge staple in my wardrobe this summer. Not only are they fashionable and versatile, but also comfortable to wear. I can wear them to work and not worry about my feet hurting halfway through the day (this is super important), and also to grad parties or a casual lunch with my mom. I love that I can wear them with a dress, skirt, or even a pair of skinny jeans. Some like to wear them with shorts, but I'm really not a fan of that look!

Here are a few pairs that I'm currently loving. Can I have them all please?
Kate Spade Tresor Wedge | Natural Cork
J.Crew Lillian Patent Low Wedges | Apricot Mist

I also really like how J.Crew styled this pair with cropped skinny jeans and a casual sweater. It looks so effortless but still classic and put together. 




What do you think about this look? 
Do you have a pair of wedges that you love?
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...